RIGHTS - BACKDOWN- CANCELLATION TERMS
1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using,
You agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract.
2. The purchasers are listed with the number 6502 concerning the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
Regulation on the Protection of Consumers and Distance Contracts
(RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws.
3. Product shipping costs will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased, the person at the address indicated by the buyer not exceeding the legal period of 30 days
and / or delivered to the organization. If the product is not delivered within this time, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The product purchased, complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and the warranty certificate, if any,
It must be delivered with documents such as the user manual.
6. If the purchased product becomes impossible to sell, 3 days from the date of receipt of
must notify the buyer in writing. The total price within 14 days must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAYMENT:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product expires.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product has been delivered, the buyer pays the credit card unauthorized by unauthorized persons.
if it is found to be used and the price of the product sold is not paid by the relevant bank or financial institution to the Seller,
The buyer is obliged to return the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER with the shipping cost belonging to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH UNAUTYED REQUIREMENTS:
9. If there are force majeure conditions which the Seller cannot foresee and cannot be delivered within the product period,
status is notified to Buyer. The buyer cancels the order, replaces the product with
it may request that the delivery be postponed until it disappears. If the buyer cancels the order;
If the payment is made in cash, it is paid within 14 days from the cancellation.
If the buyer cancels the payment by credit card and cancels it, within 14 days from this cancellation.
the cost of the product is returned to the bank, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer in 2-3 weeks.
THE LIABILITY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving; bruised, broken, torn packaging etc.
damaged and defective goods / services will not take delivery from the cargo company. Delivery of goods / service undamaged and intact
will be accepted. BUYER, goods / services must be carefully protected after delivery.
Goods / services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO BACKDOWN:
11 receiver; 14 (fourteen) from the date of delivery to the person / organization at the address indicated
no legal and criminal liability provided to notify the SELLER of the following contact information within the day
accept the right to withdraw the contract without giving any reason and without any justification.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT TO BE NOTICE:
NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF RIGHT OF RIGHT
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed.
Before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal may not be used in the service contracts that are executed with the approval of the consumer.
14. Costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. Registered mail to the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days for the right of withdrawal,
a written notification by fax or e-mail, and the product
It should not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products with the Right of Withdrawal".
USE OF THE RIGHT OF BACKDOWN:
16.3. invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutionalized,
must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution.
Order refunds issued in the name of the invoice institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN BILL is deducted.)
17. Return form, box, packaging of the products to be returned, complete with standard accessories if any and
must be delivered undamaged.
18. SELLER, the total price within a period of 10 days from the receipt of the notice of withdrawal to him and the BUYER
and to return the documents under debt to the Purchaser and return the goods within a period of 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the good or if the return is impossible due to a defect of the BUYER
The BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of defect. However, within the right to withdraw
or the BUYER shall not be liable for any change or alteration caused by the proper use of the product.
20. Under the campaign limit amount regulated by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of cancellation
the discount amount used within the campaign is canceled.
Products that cannot be used:
21. The request of the PURCHASER or explicitly prepared in accordance with his personal needs and is not available for return,
underwear bottom, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, with danger of rapid deterioration
or the goods which are likely to pass the expiry date, by the PURCHASER after the delivery to the PURCHASER
products that are unsuitable for return in terms of health and hygiene are
products that are mixed with the products and are not able to be separated by nature, except those provided under the subscription agreement,
goods for periodicals, such as newspapers and magazines;
instant goods delivered to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content,
software programs, data storage and data storage devices, computer supplies,
If the package is opened by the PURCHASER, the return is not possible under the Regulation.
In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the services started to be executed with the approval of the consumer
the use of the right of withdrawal is not possible under the Regulation.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, copyable software and programs,
DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery supplies (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.)
they should be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
TEMERRÜT HALİ AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. If the BUYER defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder shall
accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will be responsible to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement.
In this case, the Bank may apply for legal remedies; the BUYER to charge the costs and attorney fees
in the event that the BUYER is in default due to the debt of the BUYER, because of the delayed performance of the debt
It accepts that the SELLER will pay the damages and damages it incurred.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a bank transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL / USD / EURO).
25. With your credit cards through our website, online payment for all types of credit card online or online installment
You can benefit from the facilities. Your online payment will be charged to your credit card at the end of your order.
RIGHTS - BACKDOWN- CANCELLATION TERMS